## Definition of Product Insights
Product Insights is a powerful tool for product managers to help them make data-driven decisions. It provides valuable insights on product performance, customer behavior, [[Customer Feedback]], and more.
Product Insights can help product managers identify user trends, recognize opportunities for optimization, and quickly respond to changes in the market.
By leveraging the data-driven insights provided by Product Insights, product managers can develop a comprehensive understanding of their product, its users, and the competitive landscape. This understanding can be used to inform [product strategy]() and create successful products that are tailored to the needs of their customers.
## 21 Sources of Customer Insights
Here is the list of easy-check sources to gain deeper insight into the [[Customer Needs]].
### Own Product Area
- Support Tickets from [[Customer Service]] Team.
- [[Customer Feedback]].
- [[Customer Development]] results.
- Blog Comments and other UGC.
- Insights from social accounts discussions.
- Internal product search requests from the users.
- Adv. Google Search Keywords included product name.
- Own [[Product Metric]].
- A/B-testing Results.
### The Society Insight Channels
- Twitter Search + Hashtags.
- Reddit/Quora or other web2 forums.
- ProductHunt or other specific platforms.
- Focus Groups Interview.
### The Market Insight Channels
- Contributor: website, support team, seo-ranking, and social accounts.
- Industrial confs or other events.
- [[Market Research]] reports.
- Market Research platforms.
- 3-rd party data sellers.
- Forecasts by Google Trends & Google Keywords Planner.